Had a great time at Fashion Rocks Live on the Red Carpet, shooting for NYC Country Music. Met a few nice photographers, and I got to see some really cool celebrities up close, wearing some extravagant outfits. Here are a few of my favorite photos!
Some people have asked me what to expect at an event like this. Here are a few things that come to mind:
- Expect to be waiting around for a while.
- Know who you're going to want to get shots of, and prepare in advance (when I yelled to Luke Bryan that I loved country music, I got a particularly AWESOME pose!).
- Bring water and perhaps even a snack; water is especially important, because your voice can grow hoarse trying to attract people to look at your direction for good shots. You might even bring a couple Riccola throat drops to have handy in your pocket.
- Bring a step ladder in case you're in the second or third row.
- Make sure to take a break when you have the opportunity; gaps are pretty few and far between.
- Wear comfortable shoes. This is a must; there may not be space to sit down!
You can see the full gallery here. Please contact me directly for any licensing inquiries.